||hydraulic main pump
||T/T, Western union, paypal, trade assurance or as required
Features of Excavator Hydraulic Pump
1) It has high transmission efficiency, giving full play to the power and fuel economy of the engine.
2) The hydraulic system and hydraulic components have sufficient reliability under the action of large load changes and sharp vibration and impact.
3) Coordinate the light and vibration-resistant cooler to reduce the total heat generation of the system, so that the hydraulic oil temperature does not exceed 80 degrees, or the temperature rise does not exceed 45 degrees when the main engine continues to work.
4) The sealing performance of the hydraulic system is very good, and the oil filter and dustproof device are set up.
5) Hydraulic or electro hydraulic servo control device is adopted, so that the excavator can set up an automatic control system, thereby improving the technical performance of the excavator and reducing the labor intensity of the driver.
- Made of aluminum alloy, high strength, corrosion resistance, light weight, suitable for operation in various environments.
- The two-speed feature reduces the number of times of pressing, and the low-pressure chamber is quickly in a load-utilizing state, and immediately converts to high-pressure, shortening each operation cycle.
- Equipped with a pressure regulating valve, which can adjust the control and set the working pressure.
Ø Strong part number database.
If you can provide the right model and part number, we can supply the right product.
Ø Professional and experienced salesperson.
Our founder has been into this field for more than 7 years, with rich experiences.
Ø Strict and complete company rules.
We will try our best to meet customer’s delivery time. Before delivery, we must verify the part number or pictures of products one by one, to make sure that customers can receive high-quality and right-quantity goods.
Ø Good management system.
No matter how big or small order, as long as customers place the order, we will provide exporting service free for charge.
Ø Good service attitude.
If the customer has any questions about the product, In our receiving and knowing the situation, we will help the customer to solve the problem in the first place.As long as customers’ requirements are reasonable, we will endeavour to make them satisfied.